Disclaimer for Asia Live Tech
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.asialivetech.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.asialivetech.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.asialivetech.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site disclaimer was last updated on July 27th, 2016. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
This privacy notice applies to the use of personal information and other information by Asia Live Tech website.
Any worker of the Asia Live Tech website may use and share, within that group and with its advisors, the information you provide and other information it holds about you for the purposes set out below.
Information we may hold
- Information you provided to us, including on our websites;
- Information about our content, products and services you’ve interacted with;
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you;
- Information, uploads and comments you make about the services you use and our related products including any live gaming programs, including how you access, view, share, contribute to and communicate with them;
- Information we collect from devices you use to receive Asia Live Tech content, products and services about your use of Asia Live Tech and/or selected third party content, products and services;
- IP address (this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites) and location data;
- Technical information from the devices you use to receive Asia Live Tech content, products and services, for example the collection of diagnostic and traffic information.
How we may use your information
In addition to using your information to provide you with content, products, services, tailored and personalized recommendations and general account management, we may also use your information in the following ways:
- To monitor, improve and protect our content, products and services, work with our agents and business partners to improve the products and services we offer, and develop new content, products and services.
- We may share information with credit reference, fraud prevention agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud detection, prevention and debt recovery purposes.
- We may transfer your information to our data processors outside the Kingdom of Cambodia, but will do so with appropriate measures and controls in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, the details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information. We and other organizations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts and facilities; recovering debt; checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or checking details of job applications and employees. We and other organizations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
- For market research.
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party; in the detection and prevention of fraud and other crimes; and for the purpose of safeguarding national security.
- We may disclose your information to any successors of our business for them to use for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
- To send you periodic communications and other information about your chosen content, products and services, if you have chosen to.
- To send you direct marketing such as newsletters from our trusted business partners or us. This may include communications by post, telephone or email and SMS, about us and our business partners’ content, products and services, events and special offers, including, where applicable, for a reasonable time after you have ceased to be a customer of ours, if you have chosen to.
- To provide you with tailored advertising. This means that we have your agreement to use the information we hold about you, for example, to make some of the adverts you see more relevant to you, if you have chosen toa. You can choose not to receive direct marketing, by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in email marketing information from us in relation to future email marketing.
Contacting Asia Live Tech Support
Any queries or comments about this Privacy Notice or for requests of copies of the information we hold about you should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line “ALT Privacy Policies”.
Please ensure you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us by phoning us on 031 26 58 989 (or + 855 31 26 58 989 if calling form overseas) or writing to the Asia Live Tech website through the Wechat application at asialivetech.company.
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time, at our sole discretion. Such changes will take effect from the date specified by us on our websites, whether or not we have notified you specifically of such changes. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the websites from time to time to check to see whether there is a notification of change.
You agree to be solely responsible for becoming informed of such changes. If you continue to use the Asia Live Tech website or services after the effective date of certain changes (regardless of the way we have notified such changes), you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use our website or services any further.
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 27th July 2016.
Responsible Gaming Liability
Gambling should always be an activity one practices for fun and profit. Under no case, Asia Live Tech wants its products and activities to create an addiction. We take good steps to avoid that, through our three-step approach:
- Communication and collaboration between the company and its customers.
- Promote ethics and trust under the Asia Live Tech. We operate our business the same way we treat customers: with care, good behavior and humanity.
- Full respect of the laws we operate under. They protect the people and so do we.
Four pillars have been set up to facilitate this approach:
- Training of our workforce on the dangers of gambling addiction.
- Prevention policies to detect dangerous comportments and protect those in need.
- Age verification.
- Cooperation with the states for the fight against fraud and laundering.
Casino Cash Site: A gambling website where customers can directly after creating an account deposit money and use the gaming services
Casino Credit Site: A gambling website where only agents can wager bets, using the money their own customers trust them
White Label Solution: refers to a fully supported product or service that has been made by one company but sold by another. White label products and services are purchased by the latter company without branding.
Platform: the computer architecture and equipment using a particular operating system
Live Dealer: a person employed by a physical casino to operate a gaming table and whose activity is streamed online to an electronic device
Table game: a general term used to refer to board games, card games, dice games, miniatures war games, tile-based games and other games that are normally played on a table or other flat surface.
Sportsbook: a place where a gambler can wager on various sports competitions, including golf, football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, horse racing, boxing, and mixed martial arts.
Lottery: a means of raising money by selling numbered tickets and giving prizes to the holders of numbers drawn at random.
Call center: an office set up to handle a large volume of telephone calls, especially for taking orders and providing customer service.
Product Integration: systems integration is the process of linking together different computing systems and software applications physically or functionally, to act as a coordinated whole.
Software: the programs and other operating information used by a computer.
Software Development: entity with facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, and testing of computer software.
Software Provider: business providing computer-based services to customers over a network; such as access to a particular software application using a standard protocol.