Technical and Professional Requirements:
- At least 2 years of overall experience in Block chain Technologies.
- Worked on at least 1 Blockchain platform like: Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Multichain, Corda & etc.
- Understands different consensus algorithms conceptually, concept of mining etc.
- Should be Able to write smart contracts in GoLang, Solidity / Serpent.
- Programming Paradigms: Object oriented, Event Driven, Functional Programming,
- Programming languages: Java, Spring J2EE framework, GoLang, REST Services, NodeJS, MongoDB, C# & C++
- Modern Databases: Understand Relational, Key-Value, Columnar, Document, Graph etc.
- Should be well versed with SW development & delivery life cycle.
- Should be a good team player having troubleshooting and problem solving skills, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in execution of blockchain projects using Ethereum technology
- Hands on Programming of Smart Contracts with Workflow, ACL and business
- Unit Testing & Bug Fixing
- Support Technical detail design of Blockchain solution components
- Evaluate multiple design options and support in research work
- Support in design and Development of Blockchain web portal
- Backend API Development, API Integration with BC Network
- End to End Business Process unit Testing, Bug fixing
- Documentation Capture
- Monthly salary range: USD 3,000 – 5,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
• Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
If our offer interests you, please apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.