The main responsibilities of the Conference & Events Sales Executive will include:
- Maximizing conversion of enquiries to achieve monthly targets
- Enquiry handling & follow up
- Identifying new sales leads for corporate and private events
- Developing relationships with exciting and new clients
- Identifying new sales leads
- Organize and conduct site visits
- Developing repeat business for corporate and social markets
- Manage group, meetings and events enquiry process from start to finish: answering calls and emails, sending proposals, negotiating rates and converting enquiries.
- You will be responsible for planning the events, ensuring clear and detailed instructions are handed over to the hotel Operations team to ensure every event runs smoothly on the day.
- Manage the post-event process from billing and receiving payments to follow ups, handling feedback and securing repeat business.
- Build excellent relationships with clients through written and verbal communication as well as conducting show around and client appointments.
What we look for:
- Have previous experience in a similar Conference & Events role within a three-star hotel or venue
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to train others would be an Advantage
- Have a passion and drive for sales and commercial success
- Be able to form professional relationships quickly
- Multilingual speaking skills are value added, English is a must.
- Jovial with great personality
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 2,000
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- 5% commission for every client recommended
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone : +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
- Email : email@example.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.