• Collaborate with the online marketing department for marketing campaigns, identifying target markets and opportunities;
• Generate leads by communicating with prospects.
• Develop or improve strategies for increasing sales in relation to other departments, taking the lead on all aspects of the sales process;
• Perform direct marketing actions, such as sending emails or cold calling;
• Send proposals and quotations to clients; handle interactions with prospective clients in order to know their needs;
• Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external partners;
• Assist with high severity requests or issue solutions as needed.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products, according to customer needs and objectives;
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customers, partners, and investors;
• Stay in contact with clients to ensure continued satisfaction and obtain additional sales leads;
• Maintain customer profiles and communicate to management when there are changes.
- Tertiary qualification is not required but you would need to have the relevant experience required for the role;
- Experience in sales, marketing or key account management (Digital/Generic), preferably in iGaming;
- Fluent level of the English language, ability to read, write and converse in Chinese dialects would be an added advantage
- Proven and successful track record;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 2,000
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- 5% commission for every client recommended
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone number: +855 977 821 789 (Cambodia)
- Email: email@example.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
- The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.