- Improve overall website positioning in search engine results
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Perform and implement keywords which can compete with our competitors also focusing on high volume keywords
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific for company and clients in diverse industries and locations
- Strategic SEO optimization for HTML elements websites, blogs, mobiles, microsites and SEM campaigns
- Optimize all brand keywords and implement on a website
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Confident, resilient and a “can do” attitude
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Self-motivator with the ability to decipher solutions to complex organizational problems, Eye for detail and excellent proofreading essentially
- Creative design skills in web development
- 1-2 year’s experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Mixpanel as well as internal reporting tools
- Manage integrations with other products such as DCM, AdWords, Search Console, and Big query, Kiss Metrics and Mixpanel
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Create, produce reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behavior, and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions
- Daily SEO optimization and improvement activities.
- Optimize SEO on Mobile platforms
- Tertiary qualification is not required but you would need to have the relevant experience required for the role
- Monthly salary range : From USD 500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone Number : +855 977 821 789 (Cambodia)
- Email : [email protected]
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
- The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.