This new role is by Asia Live Tech. We are looking for a talented Junior SEO Specialist to join our ranks. In line with the ever growing Asia Live Tech, we are looking to bring young, creative and unique minds into our company in order for us to achieve our corporate Visions and Missions.
- Experience in PHP, MySQL, Codeigniter framework, WordPress CMS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap responsive framework.
- 3-5 year’s experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- BA in Computer Science, Marketing or similar
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Mixpanel as well as internal reporting tools
- Manage integrations with other products such as DCM, AdWords, Search Console, and Big query, Kiss Metrics and Mixpanel
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website development/administration/management (Responsive HTML, WordPress)
- Desired: Knowledge using CMS systems for WordPress.
- Create, produce reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behavior, and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions
- Daily SEO optimization and improvement activities.
- Optimize SEO on Mobile platforms
- The full life cycle of the web applications development.
- Analyzing, designing, coding and debugging web applications using PHP, HTML & MySQL.
- Integrate software with existing systems.
- Monitoring website technical performance.
- Working with designers, Front End, and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects.
- Integrating websites with social networks.
- Improve overall website positioning in search engine results
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Perform and implement keywords which can compete with our competitors also focusing on high volume keywords
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific for company and clients in diverse industries and locations
- Strategic SEO optimization for HTML elements websites, blogs, mobiles, microsites and SEM campaigns
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Optimize all brand keywords and implement on a website
- Development of new WordPress websites.
Personal profile requirements:
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Confident, resilient and a “can do” attitude
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Self-motivator with the ability to decipher solutions to complex organizational problems, Eye for detail and excellent proofreading essentially
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Creative design skills in web development
- Past experience in building & managing WordPress websites are mandatory.
- Monthly salary range: USD 500 – 1,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
- Email : email@example.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.