- Lead development of projects by taking vague problems, scoping them into high impact projects, and executing them against a set of success criteria
- Play a key role in improving the software architecture
- Take responsibility for solving product issues – large and small.
- Implement mobile solutions to improve our iOS and Android apps directly.
- Collaborate with peers on product brainstorms, technical design discussions, pair programming sessions and code reviews.
- Write pragmatic, testable code that works consistently across devices and is performant.
- Significant cross-platform mobile engineering experience (5+ years) in iOS and Android
- Expertise working on at least one large application
- Effective project management skills
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVC concepts and how they apply to mobile applications
- Familiarity with mobile threading and memory management
- Ability to develop and use complicated data structures and algorithms. This includes understanding the fundamentals, as well as navigating and improving existing code.
- Ability to develop effective UX solutions through user feedback loops, leveraging both quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Creative problem solvers and risk takers. You like to take initiative in pushing a project forward but know when to get others involved.
- Strong communication skills. You can validate and communicate your decisions clearly.
- Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 2,000
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
• Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
• Employment type: Full-time
• Career Level: Experienced
• Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.