Motion Graphics Designer
- Creation of high-end, fully realized graphics, style elements, video looks, and overlays to incorporate into finished edited content for marketing, sponsorship, broadcast, digital delivery, web, and in-game entertainment in a dynamic environment.
- Build a custom archive of 2D and 3D forced perspective animations for court and ice projection.
- Prepare rough elements for initial concept presentations for clients to review as part of brand marketing.
- Brainstorm and create storyboards as part of a creative team to help reach the desired vision of the client.
- Stay up to date with new technologies such as augmented/virtual reality and 360-degree videos and be able to create graphics that live on those platforms.
- Serve as a solution-finder and trouble-shooter for creative challenges and view them as an opportunity to push the limits on what the Client sees as “possible”.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Expert knowledge of Cinema 4D and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to work well alone and in a team environment.
- Experience in court/ice projection (2D and 3D forced perspective)
- Basic knowledge of Houdini or other simulation program/plugins.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent self-motivation skills and time management.
- Ability to find productive solutions to creative challenges.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively to deliver on time within a tight turnaround.
- Forward-thinking with extraordinary organizational skills and project coordination experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal skills to actively offer up solutions to problems and be an active diplomat internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of cutting-edge equipment.
- Plan, wireframe, design and create websites using WordPress
- Plan, wireframe, design and create websites using HTML, CSS & Bootstrap
- Alter templates using HTML & CSS, following modern design trends
- Ability to plan for mobile-friendly responsive design
- Update and maintain existing websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, and performance profiling/optimization
- Manage your own projects with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to manage the scope of work, and stick within the said project’s determined scope
- Build Website prototypes with available tools such as Sketch and Dreamweaver will be an added advantage
- Strong design, typographical and interactive skills that match with modern design trends and best practices
- Proven experience in front-end design (HTML, CSS) including responsive design
- Proven experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of eCommerce best practices, and conversion rate optimization
- High attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication
Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Design graphics and digital marketing collaterals (including slider, logo, banner, poster, flyer, signboard, exhibition etc.)
- Designs a web user interface using a variety of graphics software.
- Collaborate with marketing and others departments translate their needs and ideas into concepts.
- Retouch and color correct all imperfections photo using Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to integrate your own sense of aesthetics, bringing creative and efficient ideas to the projects.
- Relevant Diploma in Graphic Design, Web Design, Fine Arts, Digital Media Production or Computer Science.
- Professional in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Additional skills in motion graphics or video development is a big plus.
- Creative mindset, positive attitude, mission-driven and independent;
- Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions;
- Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time;
- Must have a portfolio of recent work to demonstrate required skills and abilities.
- Monthly salary range: USD 500 – 1,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service;
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
- Employment type: Full-time;
- Career Level: Experienced.
- Phone number: +855 446401666 (Cambodia)
+855 977821789 (Cambodia)
+ 012 9358 8889 (Vietnam)
- Email: hr(at)asialivetech.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.