• Provide inputs for marketing planning concerning iGaming services, solutions, and products
• Be responsible for the good execution of promotional campaigns
• Assist with the production of content such as press releases, newsletters, brochures, magazines and other communication means
• Cooperate with the Copywriters and Designers to create valuable and relevant marketing documents and campaigns to promote our services, solutions, and products
• Liaise with all relevant departments to optimize opportunities and revenue
• Maintain awareness of the developments of the iGaming market
• Boost our services, solutions, and products on Social Media
• Complete other tasks assigned by the Management Team.
• At least 3 years of experience as an Assistant Marketing Manager, ideally in the iGaming industry
• Experience with Online Casino Marketing, ideally on an international level
• Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and CRM tools
• Rich Knowledge of SEO Marketing
• Fluent level of the English language is mandatory
• Positive attitude, mission-driven and independent
• Analytical skills to pay attention to details and take full decisions
• Ability to liaise with iGaming experts, agencies and other companies
• Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
• A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
• 5% commission for every client recommended
• Free visa & working permit
• Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
• Free meals available 24 hours per day
• 4 days off per month
• 14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
• Employment type: Full-time
• Career Level: Experienced
• Email: hr(at)asialivetech.com
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills.
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.