• Collaborate with the online marketing department for marketing campaigns, identifying target markets and opportunities;
• Generate leads by communicating with prospects.Sales:
• Develop or improve strategies for increasing sales in relation to other departments, taking the lead on all aspects of the sales process;
• Perform direct marketing actions, such as sending emails or cold calling;
• Send proposals and quotations to clients; handle interactions with prospective clients in order to know their needs;
• Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external partners;
• Assist with high severity requests or issue solutions as needed.Accounts:
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions and products, according to customer needs and objectives;
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customers, partners, and investors;
• Stay in contact with clients to ensure continued satisfaction and obtain additional sales leads;
• Maintain customer profiles and communicate to management when there are changes.
•Degree in Marketing, Sales or Communication;
•Experience in Account or Sales Management, preferably in iGaming;
•Fluent level of the English language;
•Proven and successful track record;
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
•Strong negotiation and presentation skills;
•Ability to deliver client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs;
•Ability to prioritize and communicate project goals;
•Ability to perform effectively under pressure and meet deadlines to ensure completion on time.
•Monthly salary range: USD 1,000 – 2,500;
•A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period;
•Accommodations are provided by the company;
• Free meals available 24 hours per day;
•4 days off per month;
•14 days annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service;
•Entitled to receive incentive bonus given by the company to employees;
•5% commission for every client recommended
•40% gross profit share an incentive plan
•Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia;
•Employment type: Full-time;
•Career Level: Experienced.
•Phone number: +855 977821789 (Cambodia)
•Email: hr (at) asialivetech.com
Interested? Then please send your CV now to hr(at)asialivetech.com!
For more information about our company, visit www.asialivetechcom or contact us on this Facebook page.