- Development of slot game engines and game products
- Coordinate with game artist for slot game designs and features
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features of new variations of slots games
- Maintain existing code and improve existing code in line with standards of the company
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Ability to enhance slot games engine using unity3D would be an added advantage but slot games development focused on cross platform HTML5 is mandatory
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to ensure that all slot games will perform well in a live environment
- Perform security test and RNG test to ensure that the system is fair and mitigated from fraud risks
- Collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
- Fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Working experience of 3 years on slot games development is required
- Good knowledge of OO languages. Knowledge of C# programming is an added advantage
- Full knowledge HTML5 or Unity3D game frameworks
- Experienced with WebGL and UGUI
- Excellent computer skills
- A wide knowledge and understanding of slot games plus the variances that are occurring both in Europe and Asia
- Ability to systematically solve problems and issues
- Must be a team player and able to communicate efficiently
- Must adhere to timeline requirements and deadlines that have been set
- Constantly updating and learning new skills related to slot development
- Monthly salary range : Minimum USD 3,500
- A raise for good performance will be given after the 3 months’ probation period
- Up to 40% of net profit share as incentive plan
- Free visa & working permit
- Free Wi-Fi & company accommodation
- Free meals available 24 hours per day
- 4 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leave, including a free airplane ticket after one year of service
- Working Location: Svay Rieng Province, Cambodia
- Employment type: Full-time
- Career Level: Experienced
- Phone Number : +855 977 821 789 (Cambodia)
- Email : [email protected]
If our offer interests you and you are willing to comply with our directions below:
- The world is filled with joy & happiness through our efforts.
- Provide quality service & products that exceed customer expectations
- Make our good employees create a better life for themselves and their families
- Make our investors and members more profitable with every single cent that they spend or invest with trust on us.
- Self-improvement – feed your body with meals & exercise; feed your mind with new knowledge and skills
- Mutual Respect – respect yourself; respect others; respect to gain respect or vice versa.
- Teamwork – support each other, win together.
- Trustworthy – don’t cheat customers; don’t cheat company & don’t cheat yourself.
- High Quality & High Efficiency – use the best way to provide quality products and services fast which make our customers happy.
- Sharing – sharing efforts, sharing ideas, sharing contribution & sharing profit.
- Responsibility – be responsible to your company; be responsible to yourself; be responsible to your family & be responsible to the community.
You may apply with your cover letter and resume in English, an ID photo, the reasons why you left each company, the salary from each company and your expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted by email, phone or Skype for an interview.